Would you like to start collecting the data of your WiFi users in Google Sheets? It’s quite straightforward with Zapier!
Adding new users to Google Sheets
1. Log in or register with Zapier.
2. Click MAKE A ZAP on the left side of the screen.
3. Give your Zap a name in the top left corner.
4. Choose the Social WiFi app and the User Data Push trigger.
5. Log in to your Social WiFi account.
6. Choose the venue you’re interested in getting the user data from.
7. Make sure that the data in the pulled example matches your requirements.
8. You have just finished the trigger setup! Now you’re going to be picking up the app and action – in this case, Lookup Spreadsheet Row in Google Sheets.
9. Prepare your Google Sheet and name the columns accordingly.
10. Pick the Google Sheet prepared in step 9.
11. Assign the fields to their respective columns.
12. Check if the integation is working accordinly with the data pulled earlier and turn on the Zap!
13. Expect more rows to appear with new users logging in at your venue…
Removing unsubscribed users from Google Sheets
1. To remove the unsubscribed users, you’re going to need another Zap. Click MAKE A ZAP.
2. Give your Zap a name in the top left corner.
3. Choose the Social WiFi app and the Delete User Data trigger.
4. Choose your Social WiFi account again.
5. Pick the the same venue you chose in the first part of the guide.
6. Make sure that the data in the pulled example matches your requirements.
7. You have just finished the trigger setup! Now you’re going to be picking up the app and action – but in this case, do not check Create Google Spreadsheet Row.
8. Now, create an action removing found matching rows in the Google Sheet.
9. Select the rows found in the previous step to be deleted.
10. Turn on the Zap!
11. Now, everything should be running smoothly – the users no longer interested in your communication should be removed from the Google Sheet after unsubscribing.