On the left, click on Configure and click the SSID which you wish to configure for guest access and configure with the following settings:
Under Walled Garden, enter the following domains (one per line):
If you wish to support social network logins, you also need to add the domains below for each network that you plan to offer. Do this at the end of the ‘Walled Garden’ list mentioned above.
Click Save Changes at the top right to finish.
On the left, click on Configure and click Advanced and click Root password:
Show. Copy the root password.
Run SSH client (i.e.Putty) and connect to the first AP’s IP address (you can find it in Manage > Access Point tab).
Login to the AP with user:
[root password](copied in previous step)
After login, paste in the terminal window the following commands:
sed -i '/^exit 0/i iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -d 126.96.36.199 -p udp -m udp --dport 1812 -j DNAT --to-destination 188.8.131.52:31812' /etc/rc.localsed -i '/^exit 0/i iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -d 184.108.40.206 -p udp -m udp --dport 1813 -j DNAT --to-destination 220.127.116.11:31813' /etc/rc.localreboot
After pasting the commands, press Enter and the AP will be rebooted.
Repeat this step for all of your AP’s.
- On the left, click on Manage and click Access Points
- Copy the MAC address of the AP (xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx)
- Login to the Social WiFi panel at panel.socialwifi.com and choose the revelant venue
- On the left, click Access Points and then the + Add icon on the top right corner of the screen
- Paste the copied MAC address of your AP in the MAC address field (you can also include a description in the Name field below)
- Click Create
Repeat this step for all the Access Points that you have in your network.
This is the process completed and you can now test the configuration by logging in through your Access Point.