You’ve got your hardware configured successfully and your login pages are looking on point and your welcome emails are killing it! But what about attracting back those customers that haven’t visited in a while?
One of Social WiFi’s functions is to send an email to a user that we don’t see as having returned in a set amount of days. Here we will look at how you can do this.
1) Log into your Social WiFi web Dashboard.
2) On the left side list, select Mailing and then Email automation.
3) Click the ADD AUTOMATION button on the centre of the page.
4) Choose a name for the email campaign to be sent. This won’t be seen by any users and is just a title within the dashboard to help you identify your different campaigns.
5) On the Type drop down list, select Not-seen-in email
6) On the Delay selection, adjust the number to reflect the timing delay, in days, for the delivery of emails. The user will receive this at roughly the same time of the day as their last visit to you.
7) Click SAVE SETTINGS
You will now be taken to our drag-and-drop email creator. To learn how to use this, take a look at our articles on how to effectively use the tool in the Dashboard Guides section.
If you pause at this stage, the default email will not be sent to clients. It would still need to be activated before anything is sent, giving you the chance to edit and update things before any content is delivered to users.
8) You’re all done at this stage. You can now create your email content and activate the campaign. Check out our explainer articles to learn how to make great emails.