Now that a user has gone through the WiFi login process and seen all your branding, now is a good time to send them an email with your messaging. This can be helpful for upsells, welcoming to your premises or simply to say Hello!
One of Social WiFi’s functions is to send an email to a user upon login. This email will only be sent once every 30 days though, so not to frustrate customers than visit on a regular basis.
1) Log into your Social WiFi web Dashboard.
2) On the left side list, select Mailing and then Email automation.
3) Click the ADD AUTOMATION button on the centre of the page.
4) Choose a name for the email campaign to be sent. This won’t be seen by any users and is just a title within the dashboard to help you identify your different campaigns.
5) On the Type drop down list, select Login email
6) On the Delay selection, adjust the numbers to reflect the timing delay for the delivery of emails.
7) Click SAVE SETTINGS
You will now be taken to our drag-and-drop email creator. To learn how to use this, take a look at our articles on how to effectively use the tool in the Dashboard Guides section.
If you pause at this stage, the default email will not be sent to clients. It would still need to be activated before anything is sent, giving you the chance to edit and update things before any content is delivered to users.
8) You’re all done at this stage. You can now create your email content and activate the campaign. Check out our explainer articles to learn how to make great emails.
This email automation is different to the First visit email option, as this email can be received by a user on more than one occasion, but not more than once per 30 days.