By default, the Agreement Pages will have a slider for people to accept that they are happy to receive marketing communication. If you are required to follow GDPR procedures, then you will need to have this page active.
The slider method has shown to get a higher percentage of opt ins, but if you would prefer to change this to a button, here is how to do it.
- In the Social WiFi dashboard, navigate to the Venue which you would like to update and navigate to Splash Pages > Agreement Pages on the left option list.
- Choose the page that you wish to edit and click Edit Page.
- In the page editor, click anywhere on the slider which is anchored towards the bottom of the page.
- On the right option panel, you will see settings options under the pencil. Click Type and on the drop down list, choose BUTTON.
- The page is now updated with a button to Accept the opt in and a line of text that is a link to opt out. By clicking on the button or the text, you will get a set of options on the right option panel to change the styling of these elements.
- When you are happy with your changes, click SAVE and you can leave the page and continue working on other things.