Before you begin, you will need to create and copy to your clipboard the Google Ads cookie code from your Google Ads account.
1) Log into your Social WiFi web Dashboard.
2) On the left side list, select Integrations and then Google.
3) In the top right of the page, click the ‘Add‘ button.
4) Paste your Google Ads cookie code into the field.
5) Click ‘Create‘ to complete the process.
Your WiFi users will now have a Google Ads cookie embedded on their device during the login process and when receiving any emails sent from the Social WiFi system.