By adding a Facebook Pixel to the Social WiFi dashboard, you can re-target your WiFi users with advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. This is particularly helpful as the campaigns will be targeting known customers of your business.
Before you begin, you will need to create and copy to your clipboard the Facebook Pixel code from your Facebook Business account.
1) Log into your Social WiFi web Dashboard.
2) On the left side list, select Integrations and then Facebook.
3) In the top right of the page, click the ‘Add‘ button.
4) Paste your Facebook Pixel into the field.
5) Click ‘Create‘ to complete the process.
Your WiFi users will now have a Facebook pixel embedded on their device during the login process and when receiving any emails sent from the Social WiFi system.