How to reply to user messages
By using Social WiFi, you give your guests and customers the opportunity to send feedback on the WiFi login page and through the review automation system. You are also able to reply to these messages, putting you in direct contact with people who have visited your business.
Let’s have a look at how you go about replying.
1) Within the Social WiFi dashboard, you need to log in to the specific Venue that you wish to reply from. You can see the feedback you are receiving while at a Project level, but to reply, you must be in the specific Venue.
2) On the left side panel, select Feedback and Messages from the subsequent drop-down list.
3) You will see a list of messages received from your users as well as their contact details, their rating out of 5, whether the message has been read or not and when it was received.
4) You can click on the text of any of the lines of feedback to learn more.
5) At the bottom of the page, you will have a text email creator, where you can write your message. When completed, click Send Now.
The user will receive an email saying that they have received a new message from the manager at your venue with a link to read the message and see the entire conversation.
Because the dashboard also shows the email address of the user that left the feedback, you can take the email address and send the user a message direct from your own email account.